“No, you can’t deny women their basic rights and pretend it’s about your “religious freedom.” If you don’t like birth control, don’t use it. Religious freedom doesn’t mean you can force others to live by your own beliefs.” —President Barack Obama (via 1612th)
There's an octopus on my shirt
- Me (via text): There's an octopus on my shirt and it's making me nervous.
- Beans and Bread (calls): I'm sorry there's an octopus on your shirt. Why is it there?
- Me: It's from Summer Reading and the theme was the sea.
- BNB: Why'd you put it on if it was gonna make you nervous?
- Me: B/c I was going to sleep and I didn't think it mattered.
- I'm not sure why but the fact that this conversation happened is hilarious.